The staff at NIMS is dedicated to your child's academic, social, physical and emotional development. The curricular and extracurricular activities are designed to maximize the potential of each child. To be successful, students will have good attendance, be respectful of themselves and others, complete assigned work and attempt to be involved in as many a school activities as possible. As parents we encourage you to be involved in your child's educational life and support NIMS in our efforts.
- Paraprofessional / Classroom Associate North Iowa Community School is seeking a caring, child-centered, individual to assist students in small groups or in one-on-one situations and supporting students with their academic needs. 7-8 hours per day as assigned. Working days follow the school calendar (180 days per year) Essential Functions: Assist special education students, individually or … [READ MORE]
- There will be a WELLNESS CENTER TRAINING at 5:30pm on Tuesday, December 18th. Meet at the main entrance of the Wellness Center. The training lasts approximately 30 minutes. Membership cost is $50 per year, per member. A photo will be taken at the training to process onto a key card for access to the center. … [READ MORE]
- Communications and Marketing Coordinator North Iowa Community School is accepting applications for a part-time Communications and Marketing Coordinator. The Communications and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the crafting of the district’s message and insuring that it is publicized for all parents and community members. The coordinator is also responsible for promoting the district’s accomplishments, as … [READ MORE]
- ‘Tis the Season for Giving! North Iowa High School T.A.G. students are supporting The Great Bedtime Story Project. This is a project dedicated to helping children get pajamas. Pajama Program distributes new pajamas and new books to children in need, infant through age 17. These children live in various situations including group homes, shelters, and temporary housing facilities. … [READ MORE]
- North Iowa Community School District is seeking candidates for the position of Substitute School Nurse Job Summary: Current Iowa License as a RN (BSN preferred) Knowledge of school nursing practice Organizational skills Ability to act independently in emergency situations Knowledge of health related resources available to students/families Supervise the administration of health services in the … [READ MORE]