The staff at NIMS is dedicated to your child's academic, social, physical and emotional development. The curricular and extracurricular activities are designed to maximize the potential of each child. To be successful, students will have good attendance, be respectful of themselves and others, complete assigned work and attempt to be involved in as many a school activities as possible. As parents we encourage you to be involved in your child's educational life and support NIMS in our efforts.
- “We are in dire need of officials right now and in the future.” Are you interested in becoming a sports official? It could be one sport or multiple sports. Please take a look at the link below for more information. North Iowa Officials Association[READ MORE]
- On Call, as needed = Substitute $12.50 per hour Assist special education students, individually or in groups, with lesson assignments for the purpose of reinforcing learning concepts as assigned by the teacher Perform general clerical duties for the purpose of helping the teacher get instructional materials ready May be required to supervise recess, study tables, …[READ MORE]
- North Iowa Community School – Community Wellness Center Mission statement: The North Iowa Wellness Center will provide safe, secure, and non-intimidating atmosphere where students, staff, and community members can achieve their fitness goals. Policies and Procedures North Iowa Community School designed the Membership Policies (“Policies”) and rules, including rules listed here and rules …[READ MORE]
- North Iowa Families The school district has been evaluating communication and seeking new opportunities to improve how families and staff members interact. In addition to our current systems we will be adding new tools for families to get updates and to contact the district through text messages and a district app for phones. Our …[READ MORE]
- North Iowa Community School wants to provide any and all needed assistance to the families we serve. Please don’t hesitate to reach out – TALK to someone. Open this document to find Suicide Prevention & Resources[READ MORE]
- North Iowa School will now be using JMC Alerts. Those without students currently in school should follow the link to sign up for school alerts. Those with students enrolled in JMC are already registered for new alerts – no action necessary. NORTH IOWA JMC ALERTS SIGN-UP FORM.[READ MORE]