The staff at NIMS is dedicated to your child's academic, social, physical and emotional development. The curricular and extracurricular activities are designed to maximize the potential of each child. To be successful, students will have good attendance, be respectful of themselves and others, complete assigned work and attempt to be involved in as many a school activities as possible. As parents we encourage you to be involved in your child's educational life and support NIMS in our efforts.
- NIHS CARES! We’re creating a “Giving Box” in honor of Caleb Flicek. Please consider giving non-perishable food items, paper products, household items, or monetary donations to help Caleb’s family during the holiday season. Contact Sue Peake (email@example.com) if you have questions about the donations. We will be giving all donations to the family at … [READ MORE]
- WELLNESS CENTER TRAINING — 5:30pm on Tuesday, December 10. Meet at the main entrance of the Wellness Center. The training lasts approximately 30 minutes. Membership cost is $50 per year, per member. A photo will be taken at the training to process onto a key card for access to the center. More information as … [READ MORE]
- When supporters visit our “North Iowa Community School Shutterfly Storefront” to shop and make purchases, “ShareASale” (Shutterfly’s Affiliate Network) will receive a notification and the NICS account will be credited for the sale. Purchases made are automatically attributed to NICS and we receive 8% of the sales made during their visit! Thanks for considering … [READ MORE]
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION The Box Tops for Education program has earned North Iowa School over $8,500.00 since we began participation over 10 years ago. In the past, the Box Top label was clipped off the package and sent to the school where they were trimmed and sorted. The labels on packages will now … [READ MORE]
- NORTH IOWA SCHOOL is implementing FLEXIBLE LEARNING DAYS A flexible learning day is used to improve learning during a school day that has been cancelled due to inclement weather. This opportunity means that students will complete learning activities and assignments at home that have been provided by the teacher . Students will receive learning activities … [READ MORE]