The staff at NIMS is dedicated to your child's academic, social, physical and emotional development. The curricular and extracurricular activities are designed to maximize the potential of each child. To be successful, students will have good attendance, be respectful of themselves and others, complete assigned work and attempt to be involved in as many a school activities as possible. As parents we encourage you to be involved in your child's educational life and support NIMS in our efforts.
- A WELLNESS CENTER TRAINING will be held Monday, August 26th at 5:30pm. The training takes about 1/2 hour and your photo will be taken for the identification/access card. Go to the Wellness Center door on the east side of the school. Community members are allowed to purchase annual memberships for $50.00 for unlimited use … [READ MORE]
- MIDDLE SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL PRACTICE starts August 27th after school at 3:45 pm. Be sure to have physical and concussion forms turned in by the first practice. A shuttle will be available following practices. Please remember to sign up in the MS/HS Office each day. [READ MORE]
- Food Service Opening The North Iowa Community School is seeking a caring, child-centered, individual to assist in food preparation and kitchen clean-up. Anticipated 8 hours per day as assigned. Working days follow the school calendar (180 days per year). Duties may include: Perform daily cleaning of food service area, all kitchen equipment, washing and … [READ MORE]
- PLEASE PUT THESE AUGUST DATES ON YOUR CALENDAR Elementary Back to School Conferences: August 23 (12:00-6:00 PM) and August 26 (1:00- 7:00 PM) K-Prep – 4th grade students have scheduled conferences. Students should plan to come with their parents and bring supplies along at the scheduled time. – The first day of school for elementary … [READ MORE]
- NORTH IOWA SCHOOL is implementing FLEXIBLE LEARNING DAYS A flexible learning day is used to improve learning during a school day that has been cancelled due to inclement weather. This opportunity means that students will complete learning activities and assignments at home that have been provided by the teacher . Students will receive learning activities … [READ MORE]