Welcome to the 2020-2021 Student Registration!
Families who are new to the district: New Enrollment
Families with returning students: Parent JMC
If you have forgotten your password, you can select forgot password on the login screen to reset.
Under Register for the 2020-2021
- Select Complete the Start/Continue Registration Process
- Next add your signature in the Sign Forms Tab
- Payments can be made during the registration process under the Tuition/Fees
- You can mail or deliver payments and forms to the school. (Separate checks are requested for lunch deposits.)
- Then please complete and return all required forms.
To fill out forms on computer:
- Click on the link to forms below.
- Follow/Click on the link.
- Type information into form
- Save as (Choose PDF)
- *Save in a place you can easily find it such as your documents or your desktop.
- *Save to a new name using your last name.
- *Each form will need a separate file name.
- Print forms to hand deliver or mail to school or email as attachments to: email@example.com
To hand write forms:
- Click on forms listed (one at a time)
- Print forms--double-sided if your printer has this feature
- Fill out by hand and deliver to: North Iowa Community School, 111 3rd Ave. NW, Buffalo Center, Iowa 50424
Conference Registration: Online Conference Registration
Elementary Class List Fall Conferences 2020-2021
Hawk-i Health Coverage: hawk-i
Iowa offers hawk-i health care coverage for uninsured children of working families. No family pays more than $40 a month. Some families pay nothing at all.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school office at 641-562-2525.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org