If your child attended 4-Year-Old Preschool--11th grade at North Iowa during the previous school year, much of the registration will be done electronically. The information you provided last year will already be completed on the screen. You will need to look it over carefully and update information as needed. Computers will be available during Walk-In Registration in August and in the elementary, middle school and high school offices after that. You may also complete it at home.
Registration for All Students
Instructions are located at the bottom of this page. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the office at 641-562-2525.
- Registration - login with your username and password to verify and update information. Be sure to sign the online document while in JMC. If you have forgotten your password, call 641-562-2525 or email Sheryl Davids -- email@example.com
- Fee Form/Standard Fee Waiver Application
- Health Information Form
- NICS Technology Form for High School and Middle School
- Free and Reduced Meal Application - (Signature is required on form) Meal Application Letter, Application Instructions
- Hot Lunch Prices
- School Bus Policy
We have found that different web browsers react differently to the fillable/savable PDFs. This may change as each browser updates periodically, but CURRENTLY, this is what we see.
- Internet Explorer allows you to fill in and save the form PDFs
- Mozilla Firefox doesn't allow for digital fill in.
- Google Chrome requires a download before you can SAVE the PDF. It will allow you to fill in the form and print, but if you want to SAVE it, you must download it first, fill it in and SAVE it again.
Registration Fees Payment Options
- Mail in payment with forms.
- Bring payment to school.
- Pay online using PaySchools.
- PaySchools is a service that is provided for payments such as registration fees, yearbooks, lunch account and sports passes directly from your home computer using a credit/ debit card or e-check.
- Separate checks are requested for lunch deposits
- Make the deposit through PaySchools. (will need Parent Login info -- call 641-562-2525 if you do not know your password)
- Online Conference Registration
- Elementary Class List Fall Conferences 2019-2020
New Students Only
Student Information Form - (available at Elementary, MS/HS offices or email Sheryl Davids -- firstname.lastname@example.org)
Preschool Registration Forms
More Information about North Iowa's Preschool services, please visit the Preschool page.
To fill out forms on computer:
- Click on form
- Type information into form
- Save as (Choose PDF)
- *Save in a place you can easily find it such as your documents or your desktop.
- *Save to a new name using your last name.
- *Each form will need a separate file name.
- Print forms to hand deliver, mail to school at address below, or email as attachments to: (email@example.com)
To handwrite forms:
- Click on forms listed (one at a time)
- Print forms--double-sided if your printer has this feature
- Fill out by hand
- Hand deliver to school or mail to school:
- North Iowa Community School
PO Box 510
111 3rd Ave. NW
Buffalo Center, IA 50424
- North Iowa Community School
Hawk-i Health Coverage
Iowa offers hawk-i health care coverage for uninsured children of working families. No family pays more than $40 a month. Some families pay nothing at all. Apply at: www.hawk-i.org
NOTE: To view and print the PDF you must obtain and install the Acrobat Reader, available at no charge from Adobe Systems.