The North Iowa Community School Wellness Center was designed and constructed with the intent to support student and community wellness.
Community members are allowed to purchase annual memberships for $50.00 for unlimited use of the equipment and facility.
- Memberships to the Wellness Center are available at a cost of $50.00 per year, per member, with completion of annual training as set by the District. (Members must be age 18 or older and not current high school students).
- Members will be given an all-access key card allowing use whenever a school activity is not in use of the Wellness Center.
- Members may allow family/friends to enter the Wellness Center at no charge as long as they are being supervised by the member.
- All-access key cards may not be shared or passed to others.
- See Wellness Policy for complete list of membership rules and regulations for Wellness Center use.
New Member Training class will be offered on a monthly basis
- Registration is not required; training will last approximately one hour.
- Class is held in the entrance of the Wellness Center.
- During training, a picture will be taken of new member for use on the key card and member book.
- Key cards will be made available within a week of training, but not the same time as training.
- Payment can be made at the time of training or when you pick up your key card.
- Application form is available at training or can be printed below and brought to training.