LEAVING A LEGACY
You were given a gift of a high quality education when you attended Rake, Lakota, Thompson, Buffalo Center, or North Iowa. Along with your family, church, and community, the public school helped build the foundation on which you have built a life and career.
Now you are considering giving something back to the school as a legacy. There are many different ways that you can help with the education of a child.
Some of the areas you might consider are:
- General Items:
- Field Trips
- Playground Equipment
- Books for Media Centers
- Computers and/or Computer Software
- After School Programs
- Sponsor a Motivational Speaker
- Band instruments and/or repair
- Staff Development
- Physical Education Equipment
- Art Supplies
- Specialty Classroom Materials
- Fund a Community Service Learning Experience
- North Iowa Scholarships Fund - Info Here
- Each spring high school seniors apply for scholarships provided from a scholarship pool or for specific scholarships established in memory of a specific person or directed toward a specific area of study.
- Individual scholarship have criteria spelled out which applicants must meet and the criteria is set by the family or individual establishing the scholarship.
- Athletic Boosters - "Honorary Athletic Booster Campaign"
- _____ $ 25 - "Bison Booster"
- _____ $ 75 - "Blue & Silver Booster"
- _____ $ 150 - "Bison Pride Booster"
ALL donations are valuable to the distict.
If you desire to make a contribution to the North Iowa Community School please contact:
Superintendent Joe Erickson
Address: North Iowa Community Schools 111 Third Ave. NW Buffalo Center, Iowa 50424.