**UPDATE 03/22/21** The Community Closet is no longer accepting donations. Please do not leave anything outside the door or in the hallway. The below listed process can still be used if you have needs**
Due to COVID-19, the Community Closet has been closed. There is an abundance of items sorted and ready for those who need them. The procedure moving forward will be as follows:
- If you have a need or know someone with needs, please complete this Community Closet Requests
- Return the completed form to Molly Winter at the school or any of the school secretaries. You can also email the form to any of them: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- When items have been found, someone will be in touch with you about picking them up. There are no guarantees that every item will be found but will try to find as much as possible.
- Please be specific when completing the forms. Example: Sally needs pants in a size 4/5, she likes leggings or jeans. She doesn’t like athletic pants or the color green. Her favorite color is pink and loves LOL dolls.
- The CC has sizes newborn – 4XL clothing, shoes of all sizes, winter gear and more.