North Iowa Community School District has the following openings for the 2021-2022 school year.
*Middle School/High School Media Center Supervisor
*District Paraprofessional / Classroom Associate
The North Iowa Community School is seeking caring, child-centered, individual to assist students in small groups or in one-on-one situations and supporting students with their academic needs.
7-8 hours per day as assigned.
Working days follow the school calendar
(180 days per year)
- Assist special education students, individually or in groups, with lesson assignments for the purpose of reinforcing learning concepts as assigned by the teacher.
- Perform general clerical duties for the purpose of helping the teacher get instructional materials ready.
- May be required to supervise elementary recess, lunch or any other general supervision of students.
- May be required to assist students with mobility and personal needs including but not limited to personal hygiene needs and/or toileting.
- Other duties as assigned.
Criminal Background check clearance required.
Send letter of application and resume to:
Gwen Mathahs, Board Secretary
North Iowa Community Schools
111 Third Ave NW
Buffalo Center, Iowa 50424