The North Iowa Community School is accepting applications for an Activities Director Secretary for the 2019-2020 school year and beyond.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Leadership in directing the activity department staff toward providing a high quality experience for our students while improving programs.
2. Coordinate athletic and extra-curricular activity schedules and management of events.
3. Oversee the activity department budget.
Applicant must have:
1. Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
2. Strong organization and communication skills.
Position open until filled.
Send letter of application to:
Gwen Mathahs, Board Secretary
North Iowa Community Schools
111 Third Ave NW
Buffalo Center, Iowa 50424
An online application is also available at www.northiowa.org under “Employment Opportunities.”