Communications and Marketing Coordinator
North Iowa Community School is accepting applications for a part-time Communications and Marketing Coordinator.
The Communications and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the crafting of the district’s message and insuring that it is publicized for all parents and community members. The coordinator is also responsible for promoting the district’s accomplishments, as well as presenting it in a positive manner.
1. Assisting with development and implementation of comprehensive communications and a marketing plan for short and long-term goals.
2. Updating and maintaining the district website.
3. Developing and managing social media presence across different platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, et. al)
4. Preparing and delivering district messages for various events throughout the school year.
5. Manage marketing budget for district.
6. Consulting with district personnel and students to support their efforts in promoting positive district initiatives.
7. Developing templates, protocols, and expectations for communication by staff to different audiences.
8. Working closely with local print, radio, and television media to coordinate consistent messages.
10+ hours per week as needed.
Competitive wage to be negotiated.
We will work with prospective applicants to make it as easy as possible to receive any training necessary for the position.
Position open until filled.
Send letter of application and resume to:
Gwen Mathahs, Board Secretary
North Iowa Community Schools
111 Third Ave NW
Buffalo Center, Iowa 50424
Application available at www.northiowa.org under “Employment Opportunities” or at www.teachiowa.org